Slush Machine Warranty
When you purchase a commercial drinks system from us, you can enjoy complete peace of mind in the knowledge that you are buying premium quality equipment. These are backed up with an onsite parts and labour warranty, unless otherwise stated. The warranty covers key components of the machines against manufacturer defects, such as the freezing unit, motor and gear box.
Our equipment range is ultra premium and as such an engineer request is rare. In fact, less that 1% of our machines require a call out within the first 3 years.
If the worst happens and you experience a problem. We're here to help and will ensure the issue is quickly resolved. And that's for the lifetime of your machine.
How does it work? As one of the very few slush companies with a resource of national field based engineers, we offer our customers 12 months onsite parts and labour warranty. Beyond the warranty, our commitment to our customers, is machine lifetime support. This means we will still troubleshoot and resolve issues and if required send engineers if repairs are required. This will be arranged at trade cost.
3 years extended warranty. Starting from machines purchased April 4th 2016, we are please to offer our supplies customers even more peace of mind by offering a 3 year on-site warranty. An increase from the historical 12 months we used to offer. That's the longest in the UK. Terms apply*
We are not a 'Back to Base' warranty company and as such, we don't expect you to arrange for your machines to be couriered back to our workshop for technical issues to be fixed. We will come to you.
We receive an average of 50-75 calls each month from sites who have purchased their slush machine elsewhere, requesting a repair. We do not repair or assist with troubleshooting, machines not supplied by us.
The warranty covers issues caused by manufacturing defects such as;
4. Control Board
5. Freezing Cylinders
1. Wear & tear items such as seals and plastic replacement parts, e.g. handles, switches.
2. Breakages due to heavy handed use or misuse. For example, you must not wash your slush tanks in a dishwasher.
3. Machine issues caused by failure to leave sufficient airflow space at either side of the slush machine. 15cm is required.
4. Poor maintenance and lack of cleaning. Refer to the manual or website for cleaning instructions.
5. Substandard product usage**
CLEANING ISSUES, POOR MAINTENANCE, CUSTOMER NEGLECT AND ABUSE ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY
Call out procedure:
- 1. Call us on 08000 141818 to report the fault
- 2. We will assess the issue and attempt to give you a diagnosis over the telephone. 90% of problems are resolved at this stage
- 3. If an engineer is required, we reserve the right to charge a deposit payment of £150 + VAT, even if under warranty. Non syrup customers may be charged more.
- This is necessary as customer error breakdowns are not covered by the warranty.
- 4. The engineer will then be booked by us. We aim to have the engineer on site within 7 working days but is usually much sooner, 3 or 4 working days.
- 5. The engineer will inform the customer of the machine issue.
- 6. If the issue is a genuine warranty covered problem, your deposit will be refunded in full immediately.
* 3 year extended warranties are available to customers who are exclusively purchasing our Mr Slush syrups with an annual orders in the region of 75% of our average. To qualify, we would expect you to be purchasing 15 cases of slush per annum (60x5Ltr tubs) which is significantly below our customers average.
Why set an order level? To ensure our premium syrups are not being used as a top up, increasing the risk of customers buying cheap substandard syrups which can cause damage to slush machines.
** Buying slush syrup on the cheap can be false economy. Our syrups are manufactured to the highest standards using premium grade ingredients and the correct amount of real sugar. Cheap, substandard syrups can cause damage to your slush machine and motor gearbox. Sugar is an expensive commodity but ensures the slush mix does not put undue duress on motor gearboxes, it creates a soft product. Sweeteners and synthetic sugar based products present the risk of your mix over-freezing and over time can damage your motor gearbox. Your warranty does NOT cover such eventualities. Learn more.