Free on Loan Slush Machines
Are you looking for a free on loan slush machine solution? Is this because you do not want to commit to selling slush, or that you believe 'free' really means free, or at least, cheaper? This is rarely the case.
We do not offer free on loan slush machines.
First of all, let's take a look at the financials (your costs and profits) of free on loan verses leasing. These figures are all based on monthly values.
|Daily Drink Sales||30||50||75||100|
|Cost of Slush if Leased||£90||£150||£210||£300|
|Total Cost if Leased||£155||£215||£285||£365|
|Cost if Free on Loan||£189||£315||£441||£630|
|Annual Savings if Leased||£408||£1,200||£1,872||£3,180|
Based on a 10oz slush serving using a 6:1 syrup ratio. Our syrup costs are worked out at £50 per case.
* Monthly lease rate is for illustration purposes and may vary depending on your financial credentials.
The following assumptions have been made;
- 1. Based on a twin 2x10Ltr slush machine
- 2. Free on loan slush syrup cost of £99 per case
- 3. For each £10 difference in actual pricing, simply +/- 10% of the 'Total Monthly Cost Free on Loan' column. For example;
- If you are currently selling 50 drinks per day and paying £120 per case, your cost will be £315 + 20% = £378
- If you are currently selling 50 drinks per day and paying £85 per case, you cost will be £315 - 15% = £268
- 4. Selling price per slush drink being £1.00 each.
These figures demonstrate 2 things;
1. How profitable selling slush is.
2. It almost always costs you more with a free on loan solution.
Reasons to consider leasing verses free on loan;
- Leasing is tax deductable so the true monthly cost is even less - Your accountant will advise you of these benefits..
- You receive a brand new, high end premium slush machine that won't break down and looks great.
- No down time. Sell more, make more.
- You get title of the machine at the end of the term, which has a value of £1,000 to you, so leasing isn't dead money.
- You're not tied into any expensive syrup supply contracts, you can purchase anywhere.
- We offer an optional bundle starter pack containing enough slush products to pay most/all of you lease payments. Contains 2,000 drinks = £2,400 if sold at £1.20 per drink or £3,000 if sold at £1.50.
Reasons to avoid Free on Loan;
- You are contracted into having to purchase a minimum quantity of price inflated slush syrup.
- Free on loan machines are almost always cheap, second hand machines and therefore reliability can be an issue.
- It can cost you £'00s in lost sales whilst waiting for repairs.
- It costs more in the medium and long term.
Finally, if you purchase a machine outright, we also offer a purchase outright bundle option, which includes enough slush drinks to pay for your investment once sold.